Wednesday 5 December 2012

Super High Teal Pumps

My first foray into super high heels were these teal suede high heel pumps from Topshop (I deserve shares in there company because of all the shoes that I have brought). I circled the pumps for many months before I finally took the plunge and brought them in autumn 2008. They seemed like a really bold choice, but now they are completely pedestrian by today's footwear.

I remember wearing these heels to an annual Card Award ceremony, which I attended as part of my job. It was a very random event because everyone was getting excited about cards, like the Oscars. What made the night interesting was that Michael McIntyre was the host, and had everyone in stitches all night; it was the first time I had seen the comedian and I have been a big fan ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment