Monday 10 December 2012

Navy Jazz Shoes

My navy suede/patent jazz heels where brought at Topshop in Milton Keynes, I remember buying them again, while I was at Uni circa 2006. Having been doing this blog for a couple of weeks now, I realise that I spent alot of my student loan on shoes...

I adore the black and white jazz shoes, and these were the closest that I could get to them. What I love about these crafty shoes are the cut outs on the front and the sides, very sexy. The only thing missing is a bit of toe cleavage.


Last week I got a new iPhone 5, so all of my shoe images are coming via instagram this week from my new extra sharp iphone camera with flash!!! These shoes were captured perfectly, and I have fallen back in love with these shoes, so much so I think I am going to wear them tomorrow... if anyone happens to see a black and white version of these, let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment