Wednesday 12 December 2012

Black Patent Croc CrXXpers

I fell hard for these shoes; I saw some one trying these on and loved the premium look mixed with the edgy super thick sole. To me these shoes are very high fashion, transcending the mainstream and housed amongst my other footwear it makes everything else look very ordinary. I am not sure how much these shoes cost but they were a lovely bi-product of my current job (acquired in November 2012), which makes them all the more fab-u-lous!!!


I am still working on how to dress in these shoes and even more importantly how to walk in them because their EVA soles don't bend. I am still perfecting the flat foot walk, but hopefully this will be achieved in time for London Fashion Week AW13 so I can strut around Somerset House in them, although the cobbles there, do put me off a bit.

I recently saw this picture of Lady Gaga working a similar shoe, although her's are even more super sized...


No comments:

Post a Comment