Monday 17 December 2012

Black Leather Ankle Boots

My black leather ankle boots were definitely my best Christmas 2011 present. I wanted them in leopard pony hair, but as my mother doesn't live in London, she didn't have a big selection to choose from in Guildford's Topshop. Having worn these shoes to death I am glad now, as black has gone with everything.
 
Although currently sidelined, waiting to be re-heeled, these boots are the perfect straight from office to cocktail bar chic. The heels are just low enough to get around on during the day, and high enough to be stylish when the sun goes down. Many a cocktail have been sipped wearing these booties.
 
Every one has done their version of this boot, but I think they were originally by Acne. As you can see from the picture below there is not much difference, a great high street version of!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment