Friday 7 December 2012

Black and Gold Mary Janes

These Miu Miu inspired shoes where purchased from Primark. I loved the mixture of patent leather and gold together. The mary jane style shoes are beautifully cut as well, and are very faltering to the foot. Unfortunately the shoes are not very comfortable, I managed to wear them on one night out a few years ago but by the end I was walking bare foot home. I also lost the bottom off this shoe, which means I need to get them re-heeled, costing almost as much as the shoes which were a £12 bargain.
 
I have no idea, when I brought these shoes, but they have been tucked at the back of my wardrobe for many years. I have recently brought the best skirt to wear with these heels so I need to them repaired sharp-ish!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment