Sunday 25 November 2012

Green Suede Court Shoes

This is my first post on this blog, I decided to create this blog because I have a huge love of footwear, I should have been a footwear designer!!! Anyway I currently work for a footwear company so I get to indulge in my passion. Each post I will talk about a pair of my shoes and what happened when I wore them, or why I brought them!

My first pair of shoes are these beautiful green suede court shoes with rose trim from Faith which I brought when I was in my first year of Uni, so I must have been around twenty years old. The shoes are quite decrepit now, but I can't throw them away as they were my first stylish pair of heels. I always felt grown up wearing them.

One of my first outtings in these shoes where to visit a friend at her Uni, I can't remember what I wore the shoes with, but I was feeling chic, that was until I slipped over on the wet floor and feel on my arse...this later prompted a boy to come up to me and say "you're the girl who fell over earlier". Embarrassing enough, I was always much more careful when wearing the beautiful heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment